Thank you for dropping by! I’m a busy lady, so I don’t always update this site as I probably should.
A few key facts about me:
– I work in technology, currently as the Product Marketing Director for Cazena, Big Data as a Service. I specialize in data management and analytics. I’ve worked for tech vendors for most of my career, with a decade as a tech journalist and editorial director for TechTarget.
– I also sing jazz, soul, rock, etc and play ukulele, sometimes kazoo or melodica! My primary projects are the Seaside Sisters and Uke Ellington. A few clips on the music page here and I should record more.
– I’m from New Hampshire, but I live in Santa Cruz, California now. (Bay area, about 1.5h south of San Francisco.)
– Other interests include open water swimming (2x Alcatraz swims completed), surfing (with more enthusiasm than skill), mountain biking and being outside. I also love practicing yoga (I’m a certified teacher).
– I’m not Native American. My last name is made up by hippie parents. It’s been this since birth. Buy me a glass of wine and I’ll explain.